06-07 factory pro velocity stacks

ducati guy

I have up for sale practicaly brand new velocity stacks. I installed them and then rode the bike to and from dynotune motorsports and thats it.

I paid 240 shipped for them. Im asking 210 shipped or 200 for local pick up. I still have the box they came in with all the lil peanuts and a factory pro sticker!!!

Sorry for the blury pics, they were taking with my camera phone

velocittystacks2.jpg

velocitystacks3.jpg

velocitystacks.jpg

I dont have any other pics of them as they still are installed on the bike, but i can have them off and in the box in no time if anyone is interested

Thanks

josh

Yeah, velocity stacks are never money well spent. Be nice if you could return them like shitty said, but I doubt they'd let you since they've been used. :dunno:

Thats very true. Thats why im seeing if anyone else would be interested in them.

put the factory pro on my 10 and back to back runs with rtech gas it did make a difference once the the mapping made up for the stacks. down low not much to gain by them but set up right on the top end there is a gain. but also need more of a complete package as in better air flow in needs a better way out and maybe some cams or cam timing to make the package complete