Perry?

Angrish

Is anyone still wanting to go play in the mud? Sat or Sun is good for me. I'm going no matter what ......unless someone has a better place to ride in town. Is it to hot to ride out in Obetz or south high by the K-mart?

It will be very muddy and tuff riding out at perry.

• 3 weeks later...

Myself and at least 3 other dirtbikes and 1 quad will be there on sunday.

going to try and meet up with you guys and tim somewhere throughout the day.

Look for 2 blue YZ's, 2 red CR's and a red quad 300ex there will probably be some other bikers with us as well but I dont know what they will be on.

Yes ....standing at the counter w/ the tatts

Yeah that was me that said whats up, getting the swing arm nut for my YZ426. Somehow that big bastard came off last weekend, I was down by Obetz (Elk Run).

We already have a bunch of people confirmed for perry so thats where we are going tomorrow..

That sucks!! A buddy of mine was there today said it was pretty wet ....becarful and if you change your mind .....Check pms

You know its a great place and no one cares, but the 4 wheelers really f-it up bad when its wet. Its pretty slippery too, but it has alot to ride around, since its right on the Black Lick River if it rains its wet for a week. Plus during the summer you gotta watch out in the field, bc they dont mow and there are huge chunks of concrete that are hidden. But the forest trails are pretty nice. All along the river