Pocket Biikes?

Zecho

I heard some of those things can go 65mph + more! Is that true? I've seen a video of some guys using them at the Gap.

Where can the kids ride them? If that speed is true, 65mph is fast for a 9yr old. :? I would've shit myself at 9, going 65mph...lol

I rode his when I bought it (aka: the only time it ran) and it ran about 35-40 with me on it, and I weight about 175. I'm probably going to just buy him a new one with full fairings and paint it to match my CBR.

So all pocket bikes are 2-strokes?

Not all. From what I've seen/read at least...up to 50cc all seem to be 2-stroke and then the larger mini/pockets (110cc?) are 4 stroke... that all sounded different in my head... :wtf:

Wander how fast those 110cc 4 strokes are?! :eek:

I rode his when I bought it (aka: the only time it ran) and it ran about 35-40 with me on it, and I weight about 175. I'm probably going to just buy him a new one with full fairings and paint it to match my CBR.

I will buy it off you if the price is right. Hopefully I can fix it and play with it then give it to my cousin. My uncle would hate me, it would be great!! Let me know of you want to sell it fireal!!

So all pocket bikes are 2-strokes?

Not all. From what I've seen/read at least...up to 50cc all seem to be 2-stroke and then the larger mini/pockets (110cc?) are 4 stroke... that all sounded different in my head... :wtf:

Wander how fast those 110cc 4 strokes are?! :eek:

60-70 I think...