Attn Sinner and Rocky

Casper

hahaha. Im still trying to figure out WTF your doing with that sponge tho? Ha that a sweet avatar too!

Well, Carie handed it to me for some unknown reason. I was drunk, so who knows. I probably asked for it. Then the cameras came out. I was drunk. Lord knows what the hell I was doing. Cleaning the door I think???

Ah, caught in the act cleaning. Figures. Its not really that funny that youre holding the sponge, its your facial expression with the sponge. Its like youre excited or something... Like when a fat kid finds half a pack or starburts in his jacket pocket from the night before... That kind of excited! :lol:

I haven't figured out which one of this i'm going to use NEXT!!!!

Looks like someone likes the COCK!!!!!

:nono::lol::eek::lol::eek::lol::eek::lol::eek::lol::nono:

benlovesthecock.png

At least I'm not cuddling with a dude. And that thing hanging out of Chaz's shorts is a hot dog, not a cock. Haha!

:lol: :lol:

I just thought it was cute how you and Rocky are using the same avatar. I thought I'd pay a tribute to you both.

:lol: :lol:

I just thought it was cute how you and Rocky are using the same avatar. I thought I'd pay a tribute to you both.

What can I say Rocky is a good looking guy....Im good with my manhood.....

I figured you were also talking about get some ink done Satan....I think the "John was Here"....and the cock-n-balls would be a good start.....:D:D