I spy....

r1crusher

OK...I'll pony up a burger for you. Talked to Mike at the shop and he said they were waiting on the lower cowl and that was it I believe. Rims were powder coated w/ some blingin big flake. Inya needs to get his ass up there and light a fire under someone to get that part so we can make a run to C-bus. I'm really getting tired of the abrupt on/off throttle on my bike.

OK...I'll pony up a burger for you. Talked to Mike at the shop and he said they were waiting on the lower cowl and that was it I believe. Rims were powder coated w/ some blingin big flake. Inya needs to get his ass up there and light a fire under someone to get that part so we can make a run to C-bus. I'm really getting tired of the abrupt on/off throttle on my bike.

do you have that fucked up throttle issue too? I kept hearing about it and it finally happened on the 600 last weekend. It was scarey riding like that

Some people have been saying they're experiencing some part throttle issues from say 0% up to 10% opening. Something like and abrupt on and off...on and off. I've only hard of the throttle thing on the 600/750's gixxers. Mine is purely due to the pipes and should go away once I get with Brian at DTM for a tune.

It just happened the once, most people believe that it only happens when you turn on the bike and dont let it "cycle". I shut it off and restarted and no more problems.

When it does this no matter how gently you roll on the throttle the bike kicks

do you have that fucked up throttle issue too? I kept hearing about it and it finally happened on the 600 last weekend. It was scarey riding like that

My god brother had a 750, which went 12 o'clock on him in Mansfield last year as we were leaving the AMA's. He says the throttle did the same thing to him. You can probably still find pieces of his bike in the street/grass between Applebee's and Walmart.

All I'll say is never wear a smoked or tinted visor at night.

:) Some minor damage..but a slow repair shop plus the parts getting ordered in the wrong color puts me without a bike for 4 weeks. I'll up some pics tomorrow of the newly powdercoated rims.