Tank Protectors

Dweezel

So I ordered these http://www.thetankslapper.biz/ and put them on today, it's raining, WTF else am I supposed to do. Anyways, I LOVE THEM! heavy mil vinyl basicly static cling. can take them and on as needed, I'll vouch for that. I took them off and on a few times before I got the soapy water out. Now you can't even tell that their there, there is a center, and sides where your legs grab the tank. For 20 bucks, I thought I'd share :cool:

I got those too! I bought a seperate tankpad for the center of the tank though instead of the clear. I'm not using their center one they sent me. Instead I ordered a sweet tankpad that is black/blue with an evil Jester grinning it's sharp teeth. It made a fine addition to the clear pads on the sides of the tank.

ts static cling, but trust me, their not comming off, they are very strongly attached. I'll get some pics up later today, but for refrence, look at your bike without them, thats exactly what they look like.

Kinda like a stomp grip, but these arn't textured, however they are grabby and you can hold the tank better with your knees once their on.