Click,click,click,click

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal

Remember the video a while back with the guy and the video game smacking the buttons to music? Here is another one but this is a game for the PC using the arrow keys. This guys got way too much time on his hands.

I have been gone for a month so this may be a repost. I looked back a month and didn't see it but I may have overlooked it.

Right click..........

Left, Right, Up, Down - Not neccesarily in that order

I'm willing to bet hand eye coordination had about 4% to do with how well he did. You play a specific "song" enough, you memorize it by heart, just like lyrics to your favorite songs. One of your favorite songs comes on the radio and you don't even think about the lyric coming up because you already know it. Same thing is happening here, just quite a bit more extreme. Still crazy at any rate.

Originally posted by B1ackout:

I'm willing to bet hand eye coordination had about 4% to do with how well he did. You play a specific "song" enough, you memorize it by heart, just like lyrics to your favorite songs. One of your favorite songs comes on the radio and you don't even think about the lyric coming up because you already know it. Same thing is happening here, just quite a bit more extreme. Still crazy at any rate.

Yeah I have to agree, it blows me the fuck away though. Crazy shit.

And 99% of the time people dont memorize these 'steps' its actually really hard to memorize all the steps, its just that after time of playing this for a long time whether with feet or fingers, you learn to read it like learning to read a book.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

That video was played at 1.5x speed.. Still, retarded. On another note, anybody played Frequency or Amplitute for ps2? I've beaten both of them on hard.

whap, no it wasn't, the rate at which the game is played has different settings for how fast you can see the arrows, 1.5 is 1.5 x the regular speed of which the song goes, it helps to read them better usually the higher you go up to a certain point, then after that it's just way too quick to read.