June 5th - Spontaneously Combustible Traveling Bike Night Tour - Lodge Bar

Casper

AD Farrow has rescheduled this event.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION ...

The Spontaneously Combustible Traveling Bike Night Tour scheduled for this week at Quaker Steak & Lube, The Lodge Bar & GasWerks has been RESCHEDULED to July 9, 10 and 11 due to the weather (basically, fire & rain water don't mix).

Please stay tuned to this program for further details.

We now return you to your regular life.

logo.gif

BikeNightbg.jpg

AD Farrow is sponsoring a bike night tour June 4, 5, and 6. On the 5th, they're coming to OhioRiders' bike night at the Lodge Bar!!

AD Farrow, Big Dog, Motorsports of Columbus, and several other shops will be there giving away free stuff. There will be bands, circus freaks, prizes, etc.

Free parking for motorcyclists in the back (where the outdoor stage is, there will be signs).

$2 domestic bottles, $3 mixed drinks, and $5 pizzas.

Free coat check for MC gear.

Cornhole tournaments.

Should be a good time ladies and gents. Be sure to pass the word around!

For more info PM me or go to: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=13819

BikeNight-Obg.jpg

:nono:

You guys really are a lot of haters.....

AD Farrow is hiring these guys. Basically circus freaks. There will be guys laying on bed of nails, guys swallowing swords, etc. Basically circus freaks. I personally think it'll be fun.

Plus there will be bands playing and such.

You guys have to realize you ride a motorcycle just the same as the Harley guys. A motorcycle is a motorcycle, and if you ride you ride. Why all the hate?????

satan did you ever think your website would get this far? i think thats pretty incredible!

No, no I didn't. But it's awesome.

Oh, and Big Dog, Ducati of Columbus, and a few others are going to be there as well apparently.

A motorcycle is a motorcycle, and if you ride you ride. Why all the hate?????

Dunno, ask them. I rode HD's for 13 years(even wrenched at Farrows) and got away from them because of the intolerant bullshit.

Dunno, ask them. I rode HD's for 13 years(even wrenched at Farrows) and got away from them because of the intolerant bullshit.

I agree, its a two way street. However, I was up there last weekend. My rear tire was at 22lbs from the track. I forgot to fill it back up before riding to Cleveland. Not only did they let me take my bike back into the service area to get it filled, they didn't charge me anything. And everyone in there, including customers, were checking out my 10 and giving me complements. I was actually amazed. Granted the evil Harley air is probably what brought the unexpected rain, but whatever.

;)

AD Farrow is hiring these guys. Basically circus freaks. There will be guys laying on bed of nails, guys swallowing swords, etc. Basically circus freaks. I personally think it'll be fun.

You guys have to realize you ride a motorcycle just the same as the Harley guys. A motorcycle is a motorcycle, and if you ride you ride. Why all the hate?????

Flounder is finally going to come to bike night at the lodge bar :metal: I dont think I want to see his circus act though :sexytime::puke:

Man I feel what you're saying and agree, but saying a motorcycle is a motorcycle when referring to a Harley is a bit much. You've crossed the line pal. :p

I already did the RSVP thing on myspace but I will be there for a bit. I just got finished with my last final for graduate school. I am OFFICIALLY done!!!!! Praise God!

Anyhoo, I also agree about the Harleys. My first bike was a buell and I fully intend on purchasing a VRod next year in addition to the GSXR. I've never had any issues with harley riders.....well other than the fact that most don't wear helmets. There's something about seeing a rider come into the trauma bay with brain matter coming out their ear canal.

AD Farrow has rescheduled this event.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION ...

The Spontaneously Combustible Traveling Bike Night Tour scheduled for this week at Quaker Steak & Lube, The Lodge Bar & GasWerks has been RESCHEDULED to July 9, 10 and 11 due to the weather (basically, fire & rain water don't mix).

Please stay tuned to this program for further details.

We now return you to your regular life.