Busa > R1

Jackson1647545504

Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

Is my video messed up, or was he on the gas the whole fuking time and didnt let off until the busa was a speck on the horison?

Nope, your just too stupid to see it. This time, watch the video and stare at his right hand the whole time. He lets off about half throttle and then gets back on it as the busa goes by. When you let off half throttle at 190, you slow down VERY quick. The. End.

nuts is all in the eye of the beholder... I really dont think that R1 was givin that busa a run for its money, i think if thats an 04 or better, I dont think the busa would have pulled away like that, sorry to all the sack swingers...

either way... the R1 is doing 190mph... on the gas or not. Even if it was doing 160mph... that bike flew past it... FLEW!

I dont care if they were racing or not, 190+ on a bike is fuckin movin. Game over.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by StockV6:

Nope, your just too stupid to see it. This time, watch the video and stare at his right hand the whole time. He lets off about half throttle and then gets back on it as the busa goes by. When you let off half throttle at 190, you slow down VERY quick. The. End.

Geez, dont lose sleep over it tough guy... :eek:

Whether he left off the gas or not, that R1 got OWNED!