Viper vs Modded Busa

Guest Ponyfreak

Originally posted by Rane:

Anywhere I can read more in depth about this before I go blow my shit up.

It is good to have a 3 step, aka a rev limiter that keeps the RPMs pegged while your foot is on the accelerator. I had this on my 2g but it didnt work so well with the nitrous so I never used it.

Nice runs...Next time, let the Viper get the jump first and see how close it is..At those low speeds, no car would have a chance with a Busa. I can see you would have anything 750cc or lower beat. The 1000--->1300 class isn't one to play around with if you don't have your shit right. They are 186mph guaranteed.

Guest Ponyfreak
I plan on handing that busa its ass in a couple of weeks. I am sure i will not have any problem with anything 1000cc or less that is not on spray or turbo'd at any speed. Of course the higher the better.

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

I plan on handing that busa its ass in a couple of weeks. I am sure i will not have any problem with anything 1000cc or less that is not on spray or turbo'd at any speed. Of course the higher the better.

I'm sure you'll eventually be able to take the Busa, but let me tell you...The average new 1000 will take that Busa by the balls....ZX10,R1,Gix1k, and possibly the 1000rr. Stock on stock, the 1ks are faster than the 1200-1300. None of them are faster than 186, so it all about who can get there the fastest and will around the same HP with 100 or so less pounds, the 1000s win everytime.

He had the jump both times.....

Your info on the 1000's is hilarious! Weight helps but they don't have as much power under the curve. With equal weight/skill riders on both, the Busa/12 will pull away every time. I think it's something to do with TORQUE! graemlins/thumb.gif