Mazdaspeed Haltech Dyno Graphs. (with gt28rs turbo)

Guest forged msp

Guest forged msp

hey all just informing everyone of my progress with the haltech thus far. Finally got to the dyno and got a good map to work up to about 18psi. i wanted to go to 20 but i believe my wastegate spring (5psi) had enough boost and gave up at 18 psi SO i got a few runs (7) ranging from 16 psi to 18. Best numbers were 266.3 whp and 278.4 wheel torque.

There was TONS more room for tuning as i was only going to about 10.2-10.3 @WOT with all the runs. Also the timing has been kept very conservative.

On to the sheets:

http://www.msprotege.com/members/azian6er/DYNOGRAPH%20016%20SMALL.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/members/azian6er/DYNOGRAPH%20013%20SMALL.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/members/azian6er/DYNOGRAPH%20014%20SMALL.jpg

Im going on vaccation for one week then im going to come back and tune for 22 psi. I am ging to use a stiffer wastegate spring as well as 104 octane fuel. The wrx injectors should hold out for that ~ 300 whp or so. Im sure i can make over 300 with better tuning. This is my first attempt at serious tuning so I am definately not an experienced tuner like MPNick or Juan from High boost.

I have no doubt i will be able to go 300 whp and even more torque, but it will take some more fine tuning as well as a bit more boost and timing.

Anyways, we all know now that msps have the potential for big numbers.

Calculating the 18% drivetrain loss i am making about 325 crank hp and 340 crank torque.

Overall I am very pleased with this start. I am so glad i went with haltech. The ability to Fine tune is almost limitless and with the 3 bar map there is so much room to fine tune.

Stay posted for track numbers and vids smile.gif

-Bryan

Guest forged msp

i cant wait to go 22 psi with 104 octane with a bit leaner tune. I think i can find A LOT of power by getting those 10.2 afrs up to about 11.9 or so.

Car feels freaking rediculous. Talk about torque steer lol.

-B

Guest forged msp

yeah i will be home from ann arbor tomorrow evening. Pm me your phone number and i can give you a ride. I live in Worthington and my gf lives in dublin so im out there quite a bit.

it is purty cool.

-B

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by forged msp:

yeah i will be home from ann arbor tomorrow evening. Pm me your phone number and i can give you a ride. I live in Worthington and my gf lives in dublin so im out there quite a bit.

it is purty cool.

-B

hell if you live in worthington, then it's right down the road from me. i'd like a ride too.

where at in worthington are you??

Guest forged msp

i live right on the edge of worthington/columbus right off of high street. Lincoln ave to be exact. Right ny saint michaels church in worthington.

pm me your number as well we can meet up tomorrow night or friday.

-Bryan

Guest infamous me 235
no shit. i love off of lincoln too. but im on the other side of the tracks. which side of the street? i think i might know who you are. you live on the right side going from the railroad tracks to high street on a corner?? used to have a goldish (ithink) car?

Very impressive. You should bring that thing up here to Mansfield....I know of a douche with an MSP who needs taught a lesson. He got a settlement out of a friend of mine because he jumped on the hood of my friend's jeep, fell off, and got ran over. Used the money to buy his car.

Originally posted by 007CRX:

Very impressive. You should bring that thing up here to Mansfield....I know of a douche with an MSP who needs taught a lesson. He got a settlement out of a friend of mine because he jumped on the hood of my friend's jeep, fell off, and got ran over. Used the money to buy his car.

Is this the infamous blue one with a front mount and turned up boost? Guy at the Wooster Mazda dealer was telling me about the guy.

Originally posted by 007CRX:

shitlips blew his mazada tranny up. and bought the black srt-4 at spitzers i was going to buy. fuckin bastard :mad: