Nasty hotel in Atlanta......

RedLudeSH

This is a 4 min. video of the hotel I stayed in for NOPI in Atlanta. Maybe normal for the Flea Bag Hotel for $20 a night. But for a major hotel chain for about $100 a night?????

This is the video I sent to their corporate HQ. The manger wanted to give us a 20% discount..... What do you think????

http://increasedvelocity.com/members/april/NOPI2004/HotelVideo/qualityinn.wmv

20%??? He should've given you a different room the very first day and at least 50% off for the inconvenience. Did you show him the beds? If so, what did he say about that? I couldn't listen to the audio since I'm at work, so I apologize in advance if you already answered that on the vid.

I have no clue what to say. I thought that I'd stayed in a crusty hotel room before, but the one you got to experience takes the cake. How many nights did you stay in it? I can't even imagine spending a single night in a room like that. What a shithole, they really wanted to charge 100 dollars a night for that place? I think the local crackhouse might have been in better repair. Hope everything works out for you man.

I hope you didn't pay them a cent, and if they charged your card, dispute the charges.

...oh, and I think that video needs to do some traveling around the world wide web! graemlins/thumb.gif