8 yr old guitarist (Jamming)

400 HO

Originally posted by The Stig:

What killed Metalica? Therapy and AA, now they suck. If you cant dance sober, you cant write good music sober. Sad truth of music.

Doesnt matter though cuz all thier shit thats 10,15, even 20yrs old still fucking rocks today. Master of Puppets was made back in 81 i belive... 24 yrs ago and the shit still rocks on the radio several times a day right next to new release stuff. They may have turned to shit, but all of thier stuff they did back in the day will keep them alive for the next 20yrs easy.

Originally posted by Volvolution:

Doesnt matter though cuz all thier shit thats 10,15, even 20yrs old still fucking rocks today. Master of Puppets was made back in 81 i belive... 24 yrs ago and the shit still rocks on the radio several times a day right next to new release stuff. They may have turned to shit, but all of thier stuff they did back in the day will keep them alive for the next 20yrs easy.

Actually, Master of Puppets was released in 86. Their first album was Kill Em All in 83. And yes, their alky days gave them great music.

Guest AbeLincolnLS
Isn't that just a kick in the balls...I've been playing longer than this kid has been alive...wow...And with the exception of St Anger, Metallica does and always has kicked ass

• 2 weeks later...