one bad ass Cobra

88lx5oh

saw this thign at McDonalds tongiht lol.. got the Boy Racer thing going for him. but its weird it didnt have a cobra hood... but everythign else was there.. including Cobra brakes so whos knows what it really is.. also notice the taillights graemlins/nonono.gif

i realyl like the Blue Cobra Rs myself graemlins/supergay2.gif

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Northwood/hoblick/S4301644.jpg

Yeah the kid lives on the east side by my cousins house. I've talked to him once. It is a 94 Cobra and has some minor things done to it. He wanted to race my cousins almost stock 95 GT for a long time. About the exaust, i have noticed too, he said that it's Borla. (home maid)

Car looks familiar. Similar car pulled up next to me on my way home from school one night at a light (I believe intersection of broad st. and james), revved at me, and turned off...I don't remember it having blue wheels, but it looked like a 94/95 Cobra and had the blue stickers all over it.

Saw that car probably two weeks ago at a gas station (Speedway I believe) at Gender and Refugee. I was with a couple buddies of mine from work on our way to a club and I saw him getting gas. One of my buddies was like "How about that 'Stang?" I was like "Uh, it's fuckin gay." "I think it looks pretty cool. The blue wheels don't look all that bad on a white car like that." I just said "You're a moron," and we left.