FWD ownage. against an F-BODY(OMG)

Buck531

This was taken about a month or so ago. Yes, it's a '98 Monte Carlo. Yep, that's a Camaro LT1. The Monte ran a 14.1 or so that run against the Camaro 15.2.

http://www.chicagolandspeedway.com/images/photo/full_TestnTune5-11-04049.jpg

However, the Monte has a Novi 1000 and several other mods. So far, his best time was 13.6 @ 103 I believe.

So.. to sum it up, a BAD driver and REALLY effect the outcome of a race.

:D

Guest aftermidnight
yeah, that guy must really suck ass at 15.2. the car would be much better off on it's own....newspaper add reads......"camaro lt-1 looking for good driver to replace current crappy one." lol, hehe, haha graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by Retarded Radiator:

Did anyone ask you?, you big homo. graemlins/trout.gif

if I waited for people to ask me, I'd never be able to say anything tongue.gifgraemlins/trout.gif

remind me to kick you in the nuts next time I see you graemlins/nutkick.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I ran against a Z28 and barely lost to his 14.8.. crappy driver < car's potential

We all have our bad runs once in a while.. I mean I ran a 16.7 once because of a misshift and bad launch, who's to say that 15.2 was the Camaro driver's best he could do?

Agreed... point taken smile.gif