bent rim (car)

kawi kid

:rant: i know this is a motorcycle forum but bear with me im still pretty pissed!!!!!

i stayed at my girlfriends mothers house on friday night cuz she was going to apple valley at like 6 in the morn and it was also closer to where i was meeting some of my buddies for our ride early in the morning the next day. when my gf left there to come back to our house in he afternoon she forgot my contact case and some of my clothes so i had to run back out and get them last night.

i hadnt drove my type R in awhile so i figured why not get it out and stretch its legs a bit. so im headed out and i come into this ess turn some flower power hippie fucking mobile is coming around the corner right at me half on my god damn lane. this thing was going so fast im surpised he didnt roll!!:eek: so my only option is to drop the right side tires off the pavement or get killed. so i do and as soon as i did i hit a freaking crater. it jarred the car so hard the glove box popped open. :mad:

i pretty much knew what happened as soon as i heard the impact, and sure enough bent the fuck out of my rim on the front. the good thing was when i was inspecting it at her moms it was holding air so i figured it would be ok to try and pamper home. we leave her mom's and make it about 2 miles and the tire is flat. so i had to call a friend at eleven oclock to come get us and take us home, also while leaving my car sit in some shitty little dump town. :( (which i still havent got yet)

i am really lucky and grateful we didnt get hit but still hate ruining a 4 hundred dollar rim. so if you see anyone driving an old vw van shot first ask questions later!!!!

dude i am so pisssed still..... are you at work today?? cuz if you are tell the officer that called me he is an ass hat for me.....

you know often i ever drive this thing just pisses me off so bad!!

yeah i have kept the stock for so long i almost forgot what they looked like on it lol. i dont know if i would ever sell them or not. everything i have changed on the car i have kept the original just in case i sell the car ever.

yeah i have kept the stock for so long i almost forgot what they looked like on it lol. i dont know if i would ever sell them or not. everything i have changed on the car i have kept the original just in case i sell the car ever.

im just a huge fan of OEM limited production cars. if i ever bought a type r or something else as limited, i probably wouldnt change a thing. the engineers designed it that way and i dont feel like messing with it.