ATTN Hunters...

yotaman88210

Horton Legend SL Crossbow. They are about $380 new. I bought this 2-3 years ago cuz I thought I was going to get into hunting more and I well, never did. I have honestly shot the thing about 4-8 times max when I was trying to site it in before I went hunting. It has never been dry fired, hell it has barely been fired at all. I made sure the string was waxed and the rail was oiled before I shot it. The Horton crossbows are basically the top of the line in crossbows. I have a few arrows to go along with it ($7 an arrow) and I have the easy assit ($30) that makes it easier to pull the string back.

I would like to get $275 OBO with the arrows and the easy pull. Any reasonable offer will be considered... THANKS!

Legend SL

300 feet/sec. with LS 2 LiteTM arrow

165 lb. compound split limb

synthetic thumbhole stock

microflite synthetic barrel

adjustable length of pull(1)

rear peep with front pin

I.C.A.D. string and cable system

E.F.P.S. aluminum speedwheels

Dial-A-Range® trajectory compensator(2)

cblegendslbow.jpg

Edited by yotaman88210

• 2 years later...

$50 and consider it sold.

Sorry yoda but its est 4 yrs old and used and I really dont need it or know if it needs any work so..... $50 and if you decide to deer hunt this year, you can feel free to use it whenever you want.

Edited by flounder

You make Yota laugh. The most this would need is a new string just from sittin and those are under 30 bones. Ive never even shot this at an animal or human. Its just been sittin.

I know I know.. Like I said, I dont need it but would give ya $50 for it and let ya use it whenever.. Something is better then nothing in my book and it would probably just sit around my place like it is at yours.