Thoughts and prayers for Jack

F4iBunny

So Jack is the goofy chocolate lab that belongs to GSXR750girl and Rocky. He is having surgery this morning for an intestinal obstruction (he ate something he shouldn't have). He's a real sick boy and could really use your thoughts and prayers today!

Good news! Jack gets to come home this evening. I'll go get him in a bit after he has more time to recover from the anesthesia. His xrays looked bad and he looked worse, but the doctor said the procedure went well, easier than expected and he should do well.

Kudos to NorthStar Animal Care! They come highly recommended as I have worked with the doctor who owns the clinic as well as his wife where I work now. It is located at NorthStar and W 5th Ave in case anyone needs a good vet.

thanks guys for caring about my big goofy lab! I was a nervous wreck all day but like 250 said he is fine. Hopefully he learns his lesson but I seriously doubt he will. I'm excited to see him when I get off work tomorrow! I'll post some pics tomorrow!

I feel bad he keeps walking into stuff with his non alpinestar hat! Plus he looks so sad with that other thing on!

Oh boy...sounds like he's sporting the "lamp shade".

Dont let him sneak up behind you....you'll have bruises on your calves for WEEKS.

BTW, what did he eat?

When I talked to Karla yesterday she said that a very dense hairball about the size of a golf ball was trying to make a very slow exit from his body and was slowing down.... you know the progress of things!!! FYI ...you lick yourself enough times and eventually it will catch up with you! ;)

Oh boy...sounds like he's sporting the "lamp shade".

Dont let him sneak up behind you....you'll have bruises on your calves for WEEKS.

BTW, what did he eat?

The vet said it was a fur ball! Rocky seems to think it was a rabbit from the back yard....I have bets a small cat! :lol: Yes my boy has a lamp shade!