Einstein the Bird

Guest turboteg2nv

Most of the people on this board are smart enough not to drive, or to "nv", a 14 second Integra.

But seriously toolbag. You've been on this board for a year and what have you contributed? 13 of your 48 posts (27%) count to your post total because haven't participated much outside the Pics and Vids, Swap Meet, and Garage Sale section.

Save your inane insults for the pussies on CSR!

Guest turboteg2nv
Originally posted by Rotarded:

Most of the people on this board are smart enough not to drive, or to "nv", a 14 second Integra.

But seriously toolbag. You've been on this board for a year and what have you contributed? 13 of your 48 posts (27%) count to your post total because haven't participated much outside the Pics and Vids, Swap Meet, and Garage Sale section.

Save your inane insults for the pussies on CSR!

I'm just fucking with you!! You guys are a bunch of serious tight-asses around here. What's there to contribute to? The threads on here either talk shit about other people, such as your response, or relate to domestic cars, which I care nothing about. I don't view much other stuff on here because it doesn't pertain to what I know about; i.e, Integras. I only like to see what's going on locally. This isn't a forum I especially care about contributing to. graemlins/jerkit.gif

And also, my car will run 12's as soon as I get slicks. I'd like to see you drop 4 seconds from your stock E.T.

Guest turboteg2nv

^^ Thank you! That's the kind of response I was hoping for. I admit my first comment was below the belt, but I'm really not trying to start anything.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

what do you got done? just wondering

Stock LS block, turbocharged at 7psi. some more plans up my sleeves ;)

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by turboteg2nv:

I admit my first comment was below the belt, but I'm really not trying to start anything.

<font color ="midnightblue"> No it wasn't. These guys are just being dicks because you're a n00b. Great video....seen it long time ago, though.

Parrots > most people

OH NOES!!1! fLAmZ War!!

Originally posted by turboteg2nv:

I'm just fucking with you!! You guys are a bunch of serious tight-asses around here. What's there to contribute to? The threads on here either talk shit about other people, such as your response, or relate to domestic cars, which I care nothing about. I don't view much other stuff on here because it doesn't pertain to what I know about; i.e, Integras. I only like to see what's going on locally. This isn't a forum I especially care about contributing to. graemlins/jerkit.gif

And also, my car will run 12's as soon as I get slicks. I'd like to see you drop 4 seconds from your stock E.T.

I wouldn't be worried about his ET, I'd be more worried about what has been done with his MPH

graemlins/burnout02.gif

Originally posted by sleepers, inc.:

I'd be more worried about what has been done with his MPH

Oh shit, to go be a fuckin' idiot on a highway with innocent people around. I don't care if you do it at 3 in the morning it's still not safe.