WTB Sprint Phone, Anything is better than mine!

nicktcfcsb

Well I was gonna post mine too... but after he just posted a nearly new camera phone I don't think I should. If you're interested anyways, it's a basic Sprint flip phone... I'll sell it for $10. Comes with charger, car kit, etc.

just to let everybody know....

if you have a sprint phone laying around and STILL have service through them....not too long ago they started to buy back phones from customers, depending on the model they will give you a 25,50,or $75 service credit...the catch is that they have to be able to turn it on. so i'm guessing that they really just want the battery and the phone for parts.

anyway just letting everybody know, that way if nobody wants that crappy phone you have laying in the closet covered with dust, take it to the sprint store, you might thank me later!

jon

:edited for spelling

Originally posted by morabu:

just to let everybody know....

if you have a sprint phone laying around and STILL have service through them....not too long ago they started to buy back phones from customers, depending on the model they will give you a 25,50,or $75 service credit...the catch is that they have to be able to turn it on. so i'm guessing that they really just want the battery and the phone for parts.

anyway just letting everybody know, that way if nobody wants that crappy phone you have laying in the closet covered with dust, take it to the sprint store, you might thank me later!

jon

:edited for spelling

where do you turn it into? I have a few Sprint phones laying around.

• 2 weeks later...