wtb: big screen tv

Rowhan

I have a Pioneer SD-P4681. I believe it's a 46". It works very well. I am actually watching cable tv on it right now. I have had a dvd player hooked up to it and it worked fine. I have even played gamecube, n64, and ps1 on it without problems. The picture and color are just fine as well. I have the remote for it also.

I talked to the wifey tonight about selling it. She was kind of distraught about me selling it, but since we are in the process of putting our house up for sale, we don't want to have to move it into an apartment while we are building our new house. Plus I have plans for an entertainment center/bar area in the basement of the new house and this tv isn't part of the plan.

We can make arrangements if you want to come check it out.

I would like $300 for it. I'm pretty firm on the price.

Originally posted by Sully04 F-150 4x4:

I have a Pioneer SD-P4681. I believe it's a 46". It works very well. I am actually watching cable tv on it right now. I have had a dvd player hooked up to it and it worked fine. I have even played gamecube, n64, and ps1 on it without problems. The picture and color are just fine as well. I have the remote for it also.

I talked to the wifey tonight about selling it. She was kind of distraught about me selling it, but since we are in the process of putting our house up for sale, we don't want to have to move it into an apartment while we are building our new house. Plus I have plans for an entertainment center/bar area in the basement of the new house and this tv isn't part of the plan.

We can make arrangements if you want to come check it out.

I would like $300 for it. I'm pretty firm on the price.

Mike..

Give me a call on this you bastage...I told you to let me know cause I wanted it yo you know I have verbal dibs!

746-3017

:D

[ 17. October 2004, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: HR ]

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. The wife had surgery the other day and I've been taking care of her.

I still need to talk to her more about the tv because she doesn't want me to sell it. As soon as we (she) agree on something, I'll let you know.