XBOX for PS2 trade?

jeep17

I have an XBOX and i want a PS2 badly, but im not in the mood to spend $160 for one. I think i have 4 controllers unless my friend stole one, I cant remember since i havent used it since last May. Also 2 games: GTA combo pack and Toca Race Drive 2... XBOX is like new, every time i took it anywhere i put it in its original box, which it is in now... looking for a trade of similar value for a PS2, so 2 controlers and a game or 2? i dont care if i like them or not, i can always trade them in to get 1 game i do like... just gimme a pm if anyone is interested.

garrett

no can do on the meeting tonight... im in cleveland (winter break/internship) but right now i have another offer that im going to honor first and give him some time to get back to me. the earliest anyone can get this from me will be next weekend either 1/7 or 1/8 cuz i'll be down in cbus for the weekend. anyhow some side info... 3 controllers; 2 small, 1 big logitech. all cords and such, system in original box and i bought it the summer of 2002, no mods.

garrett