FS: AudioVox 8500 Virgin Mobile Cell Phone *pay-as-you-go*

Guest civteglude

Guest civteglude

Up for sale is my AudioVox 8500 Flip Cell Phone.

Service is through Virgin Mobile, so its set up as a pay as you go account.

Phone is in great condition. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Phone Plans:

-Free to recieve text messages

-$.10 to send text messages

-$.25 a minute for the first 10 minutes of the day

-$.10 a minute after the first 10 minutes

Phone comes with car charger, wall outlet charger, and the cellboost internal antenna. Also phone has $28.40 on it now. A $30.00 top up lasted me a little over a month and i use my phone quite often. Pre-paid plans are much cheaper and better than have a payment plan.

POST UP EMAIL FOR PICS. OR CONTACT ME ON AIM AT HONDA91CRXVTEC.

All together i am trying to sell it for around 65-75$. There is $28.40 worth of minutes and text messages, wall charger, car charger, cellboost internal antenna, and the phone it self.

The phone sells on ebay alone for 50$ w/o any accessories or money on the account.

If i was to sell seperate this is how it would go:

-Phone with $28 on it and cellboost internal antenna - 60$

-Car Charger - 10$

-House Charger - 10$

I am willing to sell seperate but i would like to cut someone a deal and sell all together for a little cheaper of a price. PM me, im me at honda91crxvtec, or call me if you interested. I anyone has any interest i will discontinue use of phone, although i may be doing so tomorrow anyways if i get a new phone.

House - 614-575-9737

Cell - 614-506-8049

Let me know if you interested! I am willing to deal!

Thanks guys....

Guest civteglude
yeah, all you have to do is call verizon and virgin and they can transfer you number over the phone. call me anytime if you interested. 614-506-8049, ask for cody. prepaid is alot better than having a contract. just my opinion