Anyone collect Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars?

Ziggy1647545504

I have a pretty extensive collection of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars that are still in their original blister packs that I haven't done anything with for a couple of years. Some of them are or at least will be collectible in the future. I haven't looked into the actual value of my collection, but I have well over 120 cars. Anyone have any interest in buying the collection? I want to get rid of them before my 5 year old figures out that Daddy has a bunch of "brand new" cars that he doesn't play with.

Really hadn't thought about it. I have a few cars that are more collectible than others, a couple mis-packaged ones, some limited runs, etc... Let me know if you want to have a look, I'll pull them all out. I'd like to get $200 for the collection, but at this point, I'm considering offers. You really have to see the collection.

Treasure Hunt is the series that they are in. They have real rubber tires and killer paint jobs. There are 12 new ones every year. Are all of these cars opened or unopened? How old are they? Post some pictures if possible.

I'll have to check... I think I'll bring them out with me next time I can make it. Don't think I'll be out this weekend with my son's birthday and all, but the family is out of town all next week, so next Friday and Saturday, I should be Geero's.