aquarium, boxing bag, mizuno driver, shop light

Guest mithesaint

Guest mithesaint

Few things for sale:

40 gallon aquarium, decent shape, no leaks when I took it down. It's the same footprint as a 55 gallon, 48Lx13Wx17H or something like that. Just not as tall. Selling because I upgraded to a 55 gallon. No stand, no hood, no nothing. Just an aquarium. $40 OBO

Everlast Heavy boxing bag. It's just sitting in my garage, need to get rid of it. good shape, red. it has the three triangles at the top for the chains, but I don't have those. Bag only $30 OBO

Mizuno driver T-zoid forged titanium 9 degree stiff graphite shaft. Decent shape, grip is original mizuno that could use regripping in the near future. Comes with matching 3 wood headcover that fits a little tight. Nothing wrong with it, just like my titleist better smile.gif $40 OBO

Shop light 48" Home depot special. Takes two T-8 bulbs. Cord has standard 3 prong plug on end. Almost new. I cut two rectangles out of the reflecter to make it fit in my fish tank, and then decided I didn't need the extra light. graemlins/nutkick.gif It would work perfectly for a garage, but not much else. Those two big chunks taken out just aren't pretty. $5

Pics can be taken and sent if wanted. I live on the northwest side, near bethel and sawmill