Trying to sell Super Nintendo/several cassette tapes ASAP!

civicboy375

Ok, so I have a Super Nintendo, good condition, with 3 games, super mario world, madden 94, and street fighter 2, and I'm looking to sell this asap. It only has one controller, the other one broke years ago, but if anyone is interested pm me asap. I'm trying to find someone or someplace who will buy both that and several cassette tapes, of which I never listen too anymore. I also have an original nintendo, fair condition, with several games and both controllers, if anyone is interested. I am willing to work on the price, just pm me. Thanks :D

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

Nick, are you looking to get what, 10 dollars for it if that?

Are you selling the one tape that we used to jam to every day in ur tercel leaving school? haha

I would accept $10, I just want to get rid of em. Yeah, I'm think I still have all of those tapes, why, are you interesting in reminising? haha tongue.gif

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

Nick, are you looking to get what, 10 dollars for it if that?

Are you selling the one tape that we used to jam to every day in ur tercel leaving school? haha

I would accept $10, I just want to get rid of em. Yeah, I'm think I still have all of those tapes, why, are you interesting in reminising? haha tongue.gifgraemlins/lol.gif

It is one of many that I'm trying to unload, and so far, I cannot find a place who buys them. They are taking up unnecessary space and I'd rather see if I can make a few bucks off them than just throw them away.

Ebay, my friend. Especially the Nintendos. I had a regular Nintendo that needed the chip thingy replaced because when you powered it on, the screen flickered. Sold it with the gun, 3 games and both controllers and got $60 out of it.