Headin' down to the Pony tomorrow

Fonzie

Never been there before. Lookin' for some pants, & hear they have a huge selection of gear. Tired of paying s/h for ones online that don't fit right, & no real selection here locally. Thought this would be a good excuse to check them out finally.

Buddy & I are ridin' down. Should get there about 1'ish if anyone's out & about & wants to say "Hey" ;)

I'll probably be out and about riding. I'll try to swing by and say hi.

Good meetin' you & all the guys today Ben! Thanx for havin' me paged outta the dressing room! :D

Next time maybe I'll hit the ride with you guys or shoot down for a bike night at Lodge Bar or QSL. Feel free to hit me up if you guys wanna ride up this way sometime. I could take you up 105 along the Portage River, on up to Port Clinton to cruise around the lake. East Harbor's a pretty nice state park with lots of beach, that would make a nice backdrop for some pix, if anyone's so inclined ;)

Nice lookin' 51 you got there John! Sweet bike....Wanna ride one sometime, as I hear they're a friggin' blast & handle like a scalpel! :)

WhoDey was hoping that you'd still have your pants off when you came out...:eek:

Well....If the page'd said "Your bikes been knocked over" like Born Again ;) was jokin' about.......He'da probably got his wish!! :lol:

nice meeting you today - wasn't MY idea to have you paged ;)

Actually, I'm glad you guys did, so I didn't miss meetin' up with y'all. We got down there a little earlier than I said, so I just went inside lookin' around with the intention of coming out in a little bit to see if you were there yet