Troubles with 88 Nissan Truck

Mark1647545493

I have an 88 Nissan 4x4 with the 2.4L Z24 engine that's from California. I had to replce the intake manifold because some idiot cracked the shit out of it and it leaked antifreeze. So I go to U Wrench it and get an intake off of a non California engine. Little did I know that there is an extra sensor that measures intake temp (i think)in the old intake. Well I was able to drill a hole in the new intake for the sensor and get it tapped in and everything put back together. The truck will start up ok, but it won't rev over 2000prm's. It sounds like the truck has a rev limiter (I know it doesn't) and won't let it go past 2K. I'm thinking I still have a vacume leak, but I've went over this thing 4 times and had my brother go over the VAC lines too and we just can't seem to figure it out.

Any Ideas where to start? Any mechanics around Hilliard want to tackle this one? It would probably be a piece of cake for someone more fimilar with Nissans. The truck is currently in Bellville, but I'm going to have AAA tow it back to Hilliard around the begining of June.