help

jp555soul

Guest doggunracing

Next step for what, performance? What are your goals for the car, quick or fast? A 91 Maxima (160 hp) isn't exactly the best platform for a fast car, but it has been done. You might just to stick to bolt-ons then maybe throw a little spray on it. There have been people to turbo fwd VGs. You could also swap a VE from a 92-94 SE (190 hp) or a VQ from a 95-99 (190 hp, more torque, all aluminum).

Go to Maxima.org for better info.

Guest doggunracing
If you are looking to track race, and are set on modding the Maxima, start with suspension and tires. It is a 5 speed, correct? maxima.org has lot of info, start reading and decide what your goals are first.

Guest doggunracing

Eh, e-manage is a half-ass setup, if you ask me. I would either go with a burned rom for a mild setup, or a full standalone, like an AEM for major forced induction setup. If you're just getting bolt-ons, I would wait on any ecu.

You're killing me with some of these questions. :D Go to http://forums.maxima.org/, sign up, and read for at least 3 days before asking any more questions. There's a metric shit ton of info there about everything from bolt-ons to ecus to turbo kits to suspension to classifieds... You can do it!