3800 is acting up again

Miller

I'm getting misfire codes and terrible idle/lack of horse power on the car (especially around 2000 rpm). Gas mileage is terrible and its dumbfounding my ass. I have brand new injectors, coils, plugs, and wires and yet I'm still not getting anything. Damned part of it is the car likes to do it after it rains, unfortunately it hasn't cleared up this time like it usually does. Any ideas?

ingition module, the way GM has it set up a misfire code will only be set if it is a spark misfire not a fuel misfire. also check compression before replacing any parts could have a head gasket out or a burnt valve from driving it with a mis.

I got it checked and I had a bad coil, the car is idling fine now but under load it accelerates like it would normally then drops off like it still isn't getting spark. My car has been down like this for 5 weeks and the frustration is killing me. Any ideas?

Mackzilla i had a 1996 Camaro did someting similar and it had blown head gaskey get a pressure check or check the obvious things. Also I got a code scanner we can log data from it and see if its pulling timing and other random sensors