5.0 Combo Question

KlubFoot

Ok... I'm keeping things very basic and simple for now. I have a pretty basic idea of the numbers this combo should be putting out, but I just wanted to ask everyone for a 2nd opinion. My goals are 300hp (not sure on the tq) and a 12.5 1/4 mile time.

Im looking for guesstimates on these numbers:

HP, TQ, 1/4 mile. Also, what else could I do to my car leaving it N/A and keeping the stock short block untouched?

93 Mustang GT Stock Weight

CAI/Flowmasters/Off rd. H-pipe/unequal lengeth shorties/underdrive pullies/70mm tb/73mm mas/ported and polished cobra upper and lower intake/tfs tw heads/1.6 rr/e-cam/255lph pump/30# injectors/fpr/msd 6-al ignition/blaster ss coil/Jegster upper and lower control arms/3.73 gear

Guest 10secondMouse
What camshaft are you using? with the right cam and proper ecu tune you have a low 12 second driver! Nevermind, get that e-cam outta there, it's 15 year old technology, go with a Bullet or a Comp XE series.

What cam would everyone suggest then? I already have the e-cam that's why I planned on using it, I'm sure it will help me achieve my goals, but if I could throw something else in there and squeeze out some more power WITHOUT driveability and clearance issues, then i would look into it.

e cam for sure... or check out steeda.. they ahve a host of nice camshafts as well.

talk to dyno brian and get that bitch tuned. he will definately get you all the potential power out of your c ar. i have seen him get 20 -35 wheel horse out of STOCK 5.0ls