Pitt Daytrip....June 14th

Fonzie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one of the "Photo Op's" we're planning on........As I mentioned before, I'm a Steelers fan, as is at least one other guy goin'. Would really like to get pix of my bike at least, as well as group shots of all attending preferably, in front of the stadium. There's a huge banner of Mean Joe Green hanging from the stadium wall that I thought would make a sweet backdrop if it's still there in the offseason

Hmm wonder who that is :confused::D

I will after I get some better pics. All I have now is my bike tore down over the winter for upgrades.. I would post a lot more here but it is websensed as a "message board and or Forum".. I am not really on the PC much at home especially after I am on it all day at work...

Damn WebSense....:mad:

Here you go to hold you over... :eek:

AHA!! I could never figure out who was gettin' tackled in your avatar, & kept meanin' to ask you :lol:

C'mon Beaver.......Don't bail on us already! This is because I asked you if you were gonna do the group shot with the stadium, ain't it?!? :D

BTW......Just read Dwight White passed away today....Only 58 :(

C'mon Beaver.......Don't bail on us already! This is because I asked you if you were gonna do the group shot with the stadium, ain't it?!? :D

Haha as much as that will pain me it has nothing to do with it. I'll be trying my best to switch the shift with someone, I really wanna go on this ride with you guys

Got in a good training ride today.......Just shy of 300 miles down to a buddy's south of Dayton, plus a little sidetrip on the way home.

Saw an extended forecast tonight out of Toledo for Saturday......So far we're lookin' good with mostly sunny & high 83

Got in a good training ride today.......Just shy of 300 miles down to a buddy's south of Dayton, plus a little sidetrip on the way home.

Saw an extended forecast tonight out of Toledo for Saturday......So far we're lookin' good with mostly sunny & high 83

Is that all I am now? A "little sidetrip?":rolleyes:

I don't mind taking it in the rain, but they actually cancel it...

I had an appt. for last week, they called me 1/2 hour before i was supposed to be there and said they were cancelling it, and i had to reschedule...

it's a small town...

even though we are the largest county, it's still a small town, lol

If they try cancelin' again.....Tell 'em they already canceled it once, & you need it NOW 'cause you got ride plans this weekend....DAMMIT!! :D

Is that all I am now? A "little sidetrip?":rolleyes:
Awwww.....it's OK sweety....No need to feel jealous!! :sex:;) (that's the winking emoticon, but it means sarcasm, funny, joke, haha....not "tough shit, deal with it" ;)