Mobile Detailing with Zaino products

AudiOn19s

Edit: Bumping this to the top...2004 detailing has officially begun and because this board was soo great to me last year there will be no price changes for '04.

I offer a mobile detailing service using Zaino automotive polishes. Services range from a basic wash/vacuume/polish, to the full Zaino treatment (wash/clay bar/wash again/swril remover/polish/gloss enhancer). I specialize in exotic and show vehicles, but cater to anyone interested. Anyone who isn't familer with Zaino check out www.zainostore.com for further details on their products. Zaino polishes were recently named #1 by Guru Reports in a test of 46 premium car care products. Please contact me at 614-747-0002 or kutschaj@excite.com for further details.

[ 29. March 2004, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: AudiOn19s ]

Zaino is the stuff of legends, and is the best damned stuff I've ever seen to make a vehicle shiny.

Audi-guy, I think that you should edit the waxtest link out of the post, and post the pricing information you sent me. Your prices are very competitive, and I think people who know about Zaino and/or see it on a car will want it done.

It's that good graemlins/thumb.gif

My thing is that I want to know what the "wax" is doing to my paint. I have done a little bit of research on the Zaino test and most people say that it shines deeper and longer than Zymol products, a product in which I use religiosly.

I feel very comfortable with Zymol products because it is not a quick fix, it is an all-natural product that is meant to keep your paint and clearcoat healthy not just give it a good shine.

I am more interested in keeping my paint nice for a long time, instead of getting the quick fix, which I am scared that this is what this product is.

Guys Guys....here's the deal...I agree the wax test thing is stupid...I didn't want to pay for it either, I did because I did for promotional reasons....I was just trying to make a point with the product that I use.

Cone Smasher: if you're worried about protection don't be, Zaino's products contain no silicones, no abrasives to hurt the paint AND they have the best UV protection of any wax in the industry (UV 40). Zaino's site raves about protection up to 6 months if you regularly wash with the correct products (car designed washes not dish soap).

Prices are as follows:

$75 detail: wash/vacuume/ZFX-Z2(polish)/ Z-6(gloss ehnahcer)

$100 detail: wash/vacuume/ZFX-Z5(swirl remover)/ZFX-Z2(polish)/Z-6(gloss ehnahcer)

$125 detail: wash/vacuume/Z-18(clay bar)/Z-7(wash again)/ZFX-Z5(swirl remover)/ZFX-Z2(polish)/Z-6 (gloss enhancer)

NO MACHINES will touch the finish of your car this is all applied by hand. Typical timeframe for the $125 detail is 4 hours. I feel for the work performed these rates are pretty competative and may increase in the future but the best way to get business is with word of mouth.

Andy

Sounds good to me I was about to do it myself and buy the $85 package from the Zainostore. I did my WRX already this Month. $125 sounds nice to me(hell the product you are using is $85), I need to have her WRX done before Winter. I will talk to her tonight and see what she thinks. I may take you up on your offer.

Yes the initial wash is with Dawn as it's great for removing anything already on the surface of the paint. That's why I stress that people use specific automobile wash soap when washing their cars as the majority of them don't contain the alkaloids (sp?) that will remove car care products.

Guest badstang93

1) Don't take over this guy's thread posting your own wares, that's pretty inconsiderate.

2) Yes, you do it for profit or at least make some money from it, and are charging people for a service. Therefore, you're bound by the same rules as all other vendors offering services. See this section's details for advertising registration.

~CR Lead Admin

[ 14. September 2003, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: I brake for no one ]

Guest njbargar
I have a lot of paint chips on my hood and side panels from 10yrs of road wear. Would it be worth it to have this done, or would the stuff just get stuck in the chipped spots? I don't want to waste your time if it's not worth it. On a side note, where there aren't chips the paint is still good and worth taking care of (see pic in sig.)

Nate: Zaino won't cover the paint chips but isn't like other carnuba based waxes that will leave white residue in those paint chips. I do offer a treatment with a swirl and fine scratch remover which might be a good bet for a car that old...but the best bet on paint that old would proably be the whole deal starting with clay bar. Reguardless the Zaino will make it shine and protect the paint in the future. Nothing short of painting will get rid of the chips but Zaino won't leave behind white speckles where the chips are either. Feel free to write me at kutschaj@excite.com for any further questions.

I don't post hear much but for those that know me, know how well my car shines using Zaino products. I might not drive mine a lot, but my car has been down the track well over 100 times and yes it get pretty dirty at the track doing all those smokey burnouts. graemlins/burnout.gif

Zaino is not a wax, it's a synthetic based polish. A little pricy, but you get what you pay for. Times have changed and so has technology.

If some of you doubt Zaino, don't, this stuff works. The more you use it the better your car looks. If you have Andy detail your car, most of the hard work is already done. You can buy the Zaino products and maintain what Andy has done to your car, it gets MUCH easier to apply after the first time.

Also, after the Zaino process has been done, washing the car with Z7 makes it so easy, the bugs and grime come off very easily.

QU1K150: Thanks for the plug Fred, glad you liked the work...sorry you had to help me out with the shoulder...going for surgical consult later this week.

Billiumss: Thanks for the comments, there are still lots of people who are skeptical about the products until you see them work.