Dyno rental high performance parts

93_ChargedCobra_342

Thrill Ride Unlimited in Mt. Vernon

Located aprox 35 miles north east of Columbus on route 3 & 36 We offer dyno rental on our Mustang dyno, parts, installs and friendly service. Horsepower, Load testing, Speedo Calibrations and much more can be done. Call anytime If no one answers leave a message. 740-397-5413.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by chochmo:

what are your mustang dyno rates?

I dont know if you are needing the load control that a mustang dyno has. If you are not in need of the load control. My rates are as follows

$65.00 bucks three pulls

$85.00 bucks w/ wideband and/or boost sensor.

Small tuning adjustments can be made.

Hourly rate is $100.00 an hour which includes wideband and ,if needed, boost sensor.

Unfortnately, I can not load the drums and measure horsepower at the same time. I can load the drums and monitor air/fuel live if you are wanting to do part throttle tuning.

I am told that the eddy brake is under devlopment for Dyno Jet.

However, if load control and measuring power is what you need, go with the mustang dyno

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mobile Chassis Dyno:

I dont know if you are needing the load control that a mustang dyno has. If you are not in need of the load control.

However, if load control and measuring power is what you need, go with the mustang dyno

Who doesnt need it?? ;)

Brian nothing againts you, but its funny you say Dynojet is working on a real loading system, cause they in their sales pitch when I was shoping for a dyno told me, and I quote "All that JUNK is NOT necessary". Looks they changed their tune. lol I have a peeve about dynojet now after shopping for a dyno.

Good luck man