Friday night 5/6

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

damn, i'm sooo in the mood for a burnout. last time for me was near sam's house. u guys shined ur tires, i smoked mine off :D

LOL - I remember that. It was in a church parking lot. SINNER!

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

THAT WOULD BE THE BADAZZ ROXORS SICKNESS!!!ONEITY!!ONE!EXCLAMATIONPOINT!!!

Seriously, Ben, are we racing tonight? 60 roll -you give me the hit, and then we see how long it takes you to come around me. :cool:

We shall discus at Hooters, But as of now I don't see why not.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Take 270 to Main St, go east, and about 100ft later look for lit up palm trees on the right.

I'll prolly be out in my dirty slow car.

Ill be out... wanna run me tonight??? Im curious to see how i hold up to the B18B... you should have a weight advantage.

Nice turnout!!!! Got to meet some really cool people. Let's keep this up!!!! And don't graemlins/lurk.gif . Introduce yourself. Make a new friend. Jaron, let me know when you get your 'Stang on the road... I want to feel what 600+ hp feels like!!! If you need any help, let me know.

i wanted to come out last night but a 60 hour work week caught up to me around 9 and i was dead on my ass. keep it going and i'll come out after i get back from my honeymoon in 2 weeks.

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by Bird69:

i wanted to come out last night but a 60 hour work week caught up to me around 9 and i was dead on my ass. keep it going and i'll come out after i get back from my honeymoon in 2 weeks.

Dan, I think I saw you driving down Stygler RD last night around 730ish, if so, nice car graemlins/thumb.gif We have a lot of Gahanna people on this board!!!

I still havent made it to any night CR events either, Norwalk was fun yestarday though, good meeting some of you guys there!!

Guest racinbird

That was my dad, but yea that was the car. thanks man. did you go up to norwalk with the COFBA guys?

Yes, good time and the car ran good, 13 passes and nothing broke, always a good sign. New PB of 13.10@108.35 w/2.03 60', such a better track then trails.

Guest racinbird

awesome. i want to take the firebird to the track just to get a baseline before we either rebuild or swap the engine, but with all this wedding shit, there's no time.

Ive got a cam swap coming real soon, then Ill be out for a run before I get dyno tuned. What engine is in the car now? gears? tranny?