Steak N Shake Cruise Ins

Amy

Just a little FYI... The Steak and Shake in Grove City on Wednesdays is having a cruise in from 5-10p every week. I wanted to help broadcast that information out for them... Its a new area for Grove City.

A few cars showed up but I think as many people that are on here .. we could help this out! Hope to see you guys there hopefully!

-Amy- smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigress01
I'm in the Reynoldsburg area. I went to the wrong Steak n' Shake. I stopped at BW3 to eat and play trivia then I headed up there. But, I had to be somewhere so I couldn't stay long at all. I'll be up there next week hopefully. You guys have some nice cars! graemlins/nod.gif

nice to see some of ya there.. I was on the blue and white gixxer since the damn stang is broke.. soon not to be but..until then lol

We will all be there next week so hopefully get to see more of ya there!

Guest wesxprs

Is the smoking ban in Columbus the reason everything is going on in GC now??? I may just have to make a few of these events in the near future.

Wes

Amy, I think more of us would head out that way to meet up, but Wednesdays are bike night at QS&L. Would the GC crew be up for cruising up this way (say to QS&L) or to somewhere near downtown to meet up? I think it'd be fun to get a cruise together or something - and it'd give the GC an opportunity to race some bikes, Z06s, Vipers, etc.

Guest Tigress01
I'll be in Florida 'til the 26th so I'll be there the following Wednesday or the 6th. I'm going to a car show in Dublin with a couple people in OhioRides.