POKER TONIGHT TUESDAY

Brandon

There are several people coming out to my house toinght to plays some texas hold'em. Planning to start around 8-9. Pm for address, I live around 36/37. We will start with a 10$ tourny, followed by cash games, anyone is welcome, but if you come, you may want to bring a chair with you.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

There are several people coming out to my house toinght to plays some texas hold'em. Planning to start around 8-9. Pm for address, I live around 36/37. We will start with a 10$ tourny, followed by cash games, anyone is welcome, but if you come, you may want to bring a chair with you.

Care if i just sit on your moms lap, because she sat on mine allllllllllll night and I could use the favor?

TeddyKGB will be there along with the infamous Oreo's.

dammit jon, you still have that movie :eek:

PS. im stealing one of your dogs tonight. you wont miss one of the 30 you have running around.

Guest infamous me 235

LOL, hey see if that black kid wants to come, i think his name is mike? no salerno though, and what of louis? Cody show up around 8.

i told you john doesnt get off til 8 and hes riding with me.

zachs coming too.

LOL, hey see if that black kid wants to come, i think his name is mike? no salerno though, and what of louis? Cody show up around 8.

graemlins/lol.gif at no Salerno