Cruzin Tonight with 441 WHP

yotaman88210

Yea you can have as much HP as you want, but w/o the torque to get you moving you got nothing... This is one of the reasons that Jon was pulling so hard on us last night, he would jump off the launch and have a few car lengths on us before the teg was even boosting

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Just spray the teg ,to get the turbo spooled.they have cutoff switchs to shut off the spray,there's even a adjustable one.....no more turdo lag... I mean turbo lag!!!

What's with all of the bench racing of other people's cars??

Let me clue you all in. Unless you own the car, and want to race it, don't toss it into the mix here. My brother's wife's dad 's car just doesn't cut it. If he wants to get dragged around Columbus then he can post it himself.

Now back to your regularly scheduled tossing off!

Originally posted by yotaman88210:

The past few weekends we have been out and nothing interesting happened...no one wanted to run... so I was just trying to get a few more out and about. Looks like it worked.

This thread really made me laugh. "My buddy has 441WHP, who wants a piece?" Then the gruesome details. graemlins/lol.gif

Horse power sells cars Torque wins races.

True story i swear.

BTW God damnit jimmy in the notch back killed me again last night, but it was good to see some svt ford lightning in my rear view mirror as we went 3 wide, lol

To the guy in the dodge viper R\T, was that you who on 270 around 4? It looks mean in my rear view mirror.

Originally posted by boostin-gsx:

If you guys would like he could bring out his other toy for you guys to race. If your up for it that is.

OMG OHNOES!

Seriously, let the guy talk for himself. Look where the last bit of bench racing got him.

Guest shimmy
Hey he's my bro and I was just messing around because tonight he was saying if you guys wanna race again he's got his bike you can race. So take it easy ok. Also I hope most of you guys talking on here are faster or otherwise I think you shouldnt really be talking at all. Also he wasnt ready to be running yet but his friend bench raced him. He's still got more parts he's in the process of getting that are very essential. And for some of you that are saying he didnt make 441whp ill gladly get you a video with his car on the dyno.

Hey he's my bro and I was just messing around because tonight he was saying if you guys wanna race again he's got his bike you can race. So take it easy ok. Also I hope most of you guys talking on here are faster or otherwise I think you shouldnt really be talking at all. Also he wasnt ready to be running yet but his friend bench raced him. He's still got more parts he's in the process of getting that are very essential. And for some of you that are saying he didnt make 441whp ill gladly get you a video with his car on the dyno.

what bike does he have???

I'll race his bike. No problem at all, and no one's getting upset.

And I'm the guy that just put 30 carlengths on his Integra, so I hope the "you-guys-better-be-fast-or-don't-talk" comment wasn't directed to me.

And I never doubted that he put down 440 in that Integra. It was a lack of torque that got him waxed. End of simple story. I wish him the best with the car, seriously.

Guest shimmy
I was directing that to every other kid on here that said shit about making 440 and just talking about the race when they couldnt of done better and ill tell him u said good luck with the car. Its coming together well hes put a good amount of money in that motor and hes nowhere near done. Its all built by slowmotion. The fun in cars is building them and im sure he'll want more action when he gets these parts he really needs

Guest shimmy
I talked to him and sorry dr.z06 I thought you were linn he said yeah you probably did pull 30 carlengths you got a fast car. And linn he said hes not out for just competition hes just having fun. He said he will find you eventually and he will beat you

Also by the way he said it wasnt 30 carlengths and he said you let off everytime right when he was getting traction and was spooled

So what your saying is he was spinning while 30+ car lengths was put on him. You obviously have not seen the video. It doesn't matter what kind of traction he was getting, he wasn't catching anything.