CiCi's Pizza - 11/6

MrMeanGreen

Considering we had people at a LAN party and other people out shooting, we had a very good turnout tonight, with some new members who showed up.

Brian, nice ass GTO you have. And I love that old car smell smile.gif

Justin, very nice MKIV. It's impressive in person as it is in your sig smile.gif

Anyways, we had a good turnout and a decent Kroger turnout, especially considering the 40* weather.

Do people wanna do CiCi's again next weekend? We can try one of the other locations, with a cruise to Kroger afterwards.

Thanks for the compliments Anthony!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye. I had a blast. It was nice to finally get out and meet some of you guys. Hopefully it will stay warmer for a little while longer. I'm up for Cici's again. Just say when.

p.s. Where are the pics of the Duct Tape racing stripes!!!! I gotta see that again!!

Yeah, I had a good time hangin out with you guys. Brian, I love that car! Justin, I didn't get to talk to you much, but hope I'll see ya out again sometime. If we do Cici's again next week, I may have to bring the family out. My son loves to hang out and look at cars with his dad!