Who had the tornado's tonight?

NinjaNick

Well It's 10:05pm and I just got back online because power went out here at work. AMAZING how dark it got, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. I found my cell phone and lit it up as a woman about 50ft from me screamed bloody murder! :lol: We all started laughing our asses off when she screamed. She flipped out! :lol: I'm laughing as I type. :lol:

where and what time did the one come down in springboro

the damage was done on the north end of main street, right where the speed limit on 73 changes from 35 to 55 and the welcome to springboro sign is, nothing even close to being significant though, my opinion is that it really didnt touch down it just came close to the ground.... Like I said nothing significant was done. But you know how the good old people of springboro are. And it was around 9:30

We had a couple touch down Friday night, just to the west & south of us.

The calm before the storm is a creepy feeling.

Roger that!! It's a scary feeling when you hear the sirens start goin' off at 12:30 in the morning......Talk about surreal!! :eek:

I got picked up by one of them. Good thing I had just put my full leathers on to go practice sliding around in the rain. It threw me around pretty good but it was a fun time. I didnt die. I liked it. ;):D

you lucky bastard that sounds fun!!!!

everyone was being crazy, there were a few girls at my house, they were all crying and flipping out, once i got them calmed downand downstairs, me and my buddy went on the porch and played guitar like a couple of hippies. then went downstairs to comfort the ladies :D

i love storms, its weird, i have to see it all.