HEADS UP RACING

Guest mzracing

Guest mzracing

INAUGURAL REAL STREET SHOOTOUT 2005

Calling all (ford,mopar,chevys,and domestic)

DOOR CARS ONLY, NO POWER ADDERS

Finally, National Trails will be having a all MOTOR shoot out on June 17th. Racers the pay out is great. Who wants more information about the shootout. We finally got something for the girls and boys who can race a .400 pro tree. If you got it now it's time to show it. Give me some feed back guys.

[ 03. April 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: BLADE ]

Guest mzracing

The race is June 17th and the entry fee is $30.00

The payouts are very good for inaugural event and getting a company to put there money up front says alot about them especially a local company in our back yard.

Here is a brief overview of the rules but Jim Layton from National Trails will be posting the rules very soon on there web site. www.nationaltrailraceway.com

This is a heads up class designed for budget built, stock suspension cars and trucks. Real Street is designed for vehicles with a stock type suspension.

O.E.M. stock type suspension front and rear. Bolt on type suspension components are permitted.

O.E.M. windows front, rear and sides O.E.M. style dashboard

Carpert is required from front to back

Maximum tire size 33x10.5w's or any size D.O.T

Minimum Weight

Small Block and Modular motors must weigh 3000lbs.

Big Block must weigh 3400lbs.

Any Dominator add 50lbs.

Race will be 1/4 mile - .400 Pro Tree

Payouts for Real Street Shootout

Winner - $550.00 , Runner Up - $250.00, Semis $100.00

I have more information but I thought this may answer alot of your question.

We really don't know who's got what out there but National Trails is very excited about bring in all the local racers for this shootout. Will someone make a perdiction on the E.T.?

Its time to show what you got.

[ 03. April 2005, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: BLADE ]

Guest mzracing
They are not changing they are just adding this event. By the way, street legal is more a test&tune night. This event is for all motor guys who think they can race heads up on a pro-tree. In all of there heads up events (ex. King of Columbus)everything is cater to power adders. Give trails some credit for trying to aknowledge the small guys. Also, street legal does not pay out $550.00 dollars to the winner.

Guest mzracing

Its for every make out there who thinks his street car is fast.

Give me some perdictions. How fast and what Make will win it.

We have about 20cars committed already.

I think this is a GREAT class addition and I wanna thank Trails for stepping up to the plate and looking out for us "Natural" guys

Who backs me in saying it will be a low 9 second car who wins it?

WELL, unless they all break against me!

Guest 87notchspray
SOUNDS GREAT. I WIOULD SAY THE WINNER WILL BE A MUSTANG IN THE 9'S MAYBE EVEN AN 8SEC PASS. MY CARS A PIG WITHOUT THE JUG BUT I WILL STILL TRY. WHATS THE RULES ON HAVE A CAR SET UP FOR NITROUS. MOST PLACES MAKE YOU REMOVE SOLENOIDS ARE THEY DOING THAT? I WOULD HATE TO SEE PEOPLE CHEATING. SEE YA

Originally posted by 87notchspray:

SOUNDS GREAT. I WIOULD SAY THE WINNER WILL BE A MUSTANG IN THE 9'S MAYBE EVEN AN 8SEC PASS. MY CARS A PIG WITHOUT THE JUG BUT I WILL STILL TRY. WHATS THE RULES ON HAVE A CAR SET UP FOR NITROUS. MOST PLACES MAKE YOU REMOVE SOLENOIDS ARE THEY DOING THAT? I WOULD HATE TO SEE PEOPLE CHEATING. SEE YA

Why the caps ? You make my head hurt

Guest mzracing

Another vote for a 9sec winner on June 17th.

1 Ford vote. Were are the domestic boys and girls?

What about a Mopar? Surely not a Chevy in the winner circle. LOL

I will restrain from making my vote until the week of the event but I don't think there is a low 9sec or 8sec car out there. Maybe I could be wrong.

I been hearing that there is a domestic car out there running 10.0. Is that true.

I can't wait to see who is really all talk.

Guest 87notchspray
sorry about the caps. i know for a fact that the car will have to be faster than 10 ohs to win. and trust me there will be a mustang going at least in the 9's. jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...