poker! april 5th!

Orion

my house, at 8 30.

$10 buy in, rebuy as often as you like.

ive got chips, and a table thatll seat 7. if response is big enough, someone will have to bring another table and some more chairs.

heres a chance for all of you who talk a lot of trash to show up and put your money where your mouth is. :eek:

call my cell if youre serious about coming. :D

Guest infamous me 235

YES!

For somw reason, i looked down at the day and it said April 5th. Me thinking its past 8:30.

I'm in.

Probably Zach also. The one who "needs to learn how to play cards." Who btw, won our $10 tournament of 7, in... 17 minutes to be exact. Im not evem kidding. We raised the blinds one time before he took all of us out.

Originally posted by Daniel Negreanu:

YES!

For somw reason, i looked down at the day and it said April 5th. Me thinking its past 8:30.

I'm in.

Probably Zach also. The one who "needs to learn how to play cards." Who btw, won our $10 tournament of 7, in... 17 minutes to be exact. Im not evem kidding. We raised the blinds one time before he took all of us out.

Theres some skill right there. How many times did he call with absolute bullshit and get luckier than Greg Raymer?

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by 151:

Theres some skill right there. How many times did he call with absolute bullshit and get luckier than Greg Raymer?

{Off Topic}

How many tournaments have you won, let alone in less than 20 minutes? again, let alone a table with some good poker players phil.

Dublin Kids = Phil Helmuth graemlins/cry.gif

I've never seen a group of kids cry more than dublin kids when they lose. (Punching a hole in the wall, good lord; Crying because you got beat on the river, please. graemlins/jerkit.gif Who hasnt beat someone on the river; Saying that someone needs to learn how to play cards, that's pathetic.)

Get your dublin kids together and play at a table of us columbus kids. I bet $100, a columbus kid will win. graemlins/nod.gif

{End}

welp, that guys welcome at my table anytime.

ok, so, with cody and his freind, were at 8 players. get some more people, well have a two table night!

cody, pay your cell phone bill, fool. and bring your chips, just in case.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Orion:

cody, pay your cell phone bill, fool. and bring your chips, just in case.

I did. :D and i dont have to work at 6a.m so i'll be there for awhile this time (With all the chips ;) )

I have 2 friends coming. Zach and Jon's favorite, Kelly.

....Which is why I took you sorry columbus sons of bitches for over 400 dollars in a month. Thanks for the Donation, though. Don't defened zach for playing absolutely horribly... And you're trying to tell me that he won a tournament in twenty minutes with skill? Please. that's nothing but complete Luck. There are only like three of you in your group of friends that know how to play cards, and you know who I'm talking about.

Oh, and btw... I have won a tournament at my house (12 people) and a few down here (8 or so people)... How many have you won?

hey jon, you dont have any of my money.

zach gets lucky. his luck will run out at some point. and i hope im there for it.

marc,if you ever beat me, ill be paying you with your own money.

btw, were up to ten players. you guys are gonna have to bring your own refreshments.