NTR - April 3rd T&T (Sunday)

Buck531

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see that rice-box Xb? Damn little toaster-oven made a 14.9 run! WTF?

Got my baseline runs, 15.58 average for the day, with a best of 15.527 @ 90.04.

Not bad for the QE2, huh? Bastard announcer called my baby a luxury-liner!(Well, it is a Park Avenue, I guess I'll let the guy live.)

Track definitely sucked yesterday, I was hitting TC almost every other run.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by racinbird:

Just back home from trails, had a pretty good day. My first time ever running a 6spd down the track, hit pretty consistent 13.5-13.6's with my nearly stock Z, I was happy

what was your trap speeds .thku

Guest racinbird
106.5 was best, so hp is there, just got to get my 2.2-2.3 60' down to at least 2.0. Next time Ill lower my air pressure and actually give it some rpm's!! Seems like others had traction issues too that night. Also just installed my shift light today so I won't be short shifting in fear of over reving, gotta love the lazy LS1 tac's!

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by 20thGTIChick:

Ummmm weren't you just talking shit about how fast you are? I don’t think 14.18 gives you that right tongue.gif

still faster than most of the ricers on this site

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Yellowsnake" dummy I told you I didnt take my car! duh! :-P No racing for Amy until I get new intake.. dont feel like blowing another one up! :-P

how did you do in dans car?

I ran my best when I first got there. I was the third car down the track and went 12.97@108 with my best 60' 2.06 on drag radials. I had run it the thursday before at kilkare and went 12.68@109 with a 1.90'. Trails didn't hook worth shit my 60's the rest of the day were 2.20's or worse.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by racinbird:

Just back home from trails, had a pretty good day. My first time ever running a 6spd down the track, hit pretty consistent 13.5-13.6's with my nearly stock Z, I was happy

Did you run against a Red wrx?