FCPD Piggys

Guest Crucial Conflict

Guest Crucial Conflict

Head's up peop's, 5 of us on 70W got poped by CPD they said they clocked us at 95 but they had no radar reading and hit us with a wreckless, and impounded everyones bike... Fuck'n joke..

We came up near the West broad exit and they had cruisers blocking the Freeway off.. Pigs jumped out getting in everyones face mouth'n off.. Whata great Sunday ride..ha

our spot got busted sunday.. we had 15 bikes and 4 cars there.. sherrif rolled down and said he got reports of us drag racing... lol... matt )stunta906) said "no we were stunting" lol... but he was cool he said jsut clear out of the area.. so now we gotta find a new spot.

Guest Crucial Conflict

Damn, I thought about hitt'n you up to see if you all were gett'n together... We are all picking are shit up tonight down at Columbus Impound.

You should come out our way, we have some nice spots to stunt with usually no probs from the fuzz...

you prob. got clocked buy the damn helicopter, that is bull shit! Driving home from picktown sunday me and my buddy were doing like 175 racing this dude on a srad...Im going to think twice about that shit anymore! I cant afford another reclessopp! FTP

Originally posted by stunta906:

you prob. got clocked buy the damn helicopter, that is bull shit! Driving home from picktown sunday me and my buddy were doing like 175 racing this dude on a srad...Im going to think twice about that shit anymore! I cant afford another reclessopp! FTP

Oh I cant wait to find people like you on the streets :D