Opinions

Scotty2Hotty

Got an out the door quote of $12,035 for an 07' R1 in the gray/black. Got talked out of the R6 pretty quick, and it looks like this is a far better investment, not to mention a better bike all around. Rigsby told me it's a little high on the price though, and they're probably charging me the destination fee/shipping etc... So you think I should get them to bring that down atleast a grand or so?

12,000 for that bike is a great rape job. Get the new bike, but you should pay no more than 11,000 out the door.....TOTAL!

Werd. It's @ Hinds, so I'ma haggle some more today. I've riden before, thus the reason I'm going to step up. Just haven't ridden continuously for a few years thanks to the US Army. I figured 12 was a little high, and I never got the REAL break down, I thought they were just throwing tax/title on it. Found out they atleast charging me the shipping/destination fee crap etc... Time to re-negotiate I guess. :evil:

12,000 for that bike is a great rape job. Get the new bike, but you should pay no more than 11,000 out the door.....TOTAL!

Werd. It's @ Hinds, so I'ma haggle some more today. I've riden before, thus the reason I'm going to step up. Just haven't ridden continuously for a few years thanks to the US Army. I figured 12 was a little high, and I never got the REAL break down, I thought they were just throwing tax/title on it. Found out they atleast charging me the shipping/destination fee crap etc... Time to re-negotiate I guess. :evil:

Deal with Tonya, Elizabeth, or Josh up there at Hinds. Tell them you heard they can take care of you. If not....See Zack at ASK in Grove City.

Yo Scott, get ahold of Jason (droptop) either here or on CR. His cousin is the owner of Hinds.

Yo Scott, get ahold of Jason (droptop) either here or on CR. His cousin is the owner of Hinds.

Jeff or Joyce Hinds rarely get involved with deals anymore. They've given Josh the power to do whatever he wants, within reason.

If you have never riden a bike on the street before, do yourself a favor and buy a 2k-4k bike your first year. If you dont youre gonna be kicking your self in the ass when you fall over.

QFT

But since you have sounds like a nice bike. I delt with tonya on my bike. I found her funny since when i walked over to the 2300cc bike she just said no.