West Case and Sawmill

Mallard

I took West Case Rd to Sawmill last night and saw more cops then I've ever seen on that road. 2 Perry Township cruisers had people pulled over on Case and there were 2 Highway Patrols on Sawmill between West Case and the OSU Farm driveway. (One already had someone.)

Careful on West Case, there's talk of changing it to 35 soon. I guess people living on it complained about people speeding so they're targeting it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by Harris92:

That sucks I almost never see cops on sawmill, and I also never see cops on smokey row, unless Im drinking at marcs house ;)

I never see cops there either....I've only had 2 speeding tickets though and one of them was like 2 seconds from my house.....I got pulled over ON somky row-stupid woman cop! She was parked at those doubles..the condo things that are semi-new...I think that might be illegal but I'm not completely sure...??? Isn't it considered private property since its someone's driveway?!?!

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by GSRchick714:

I never see cops there either....I've only had 2 speeding tickets though and one of them was like 2 seconds from my house.....I got pulled over ON somky row-stupid woman cop! She was parked at those doubles..the condo things that are semi-new...I think that might be illegal but I'm not completely sure...??? Isn't it considered private property since its someone's driveway?!?!

Thats interesting you bring that up, I thought that they couldnt sit in private property, but someone told me that they can get that persons permission, and if the owner says its cool, then they can. Ive never seen cops sit at those new condo things, but I guess I need to start watching out a bit more. ;)