How to become a professional Speeder

smokinHawk1647545499

These are all great ideas but the key is if you think there is a cop slow down, and assume there will be one over the hill,on the bridge, and around the corner. But most of all what is the point of doing 79 over 71 when you are just crusing why go above the speed of traffic. The more you speed the more likly you are to get caught. But remember drive safe.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing ive learned is to always fight a ticket. I got clocked at 121mph on I-71... got the ticket dropped because the car i was in was limited to 108... in theory, it couldnt have been me. Judge didnt know i had a speedo cut off switch ;)

Another time, cop clocked me doing 59 over a bridge (35mph zone). I know i was doing at least 65 but mathmaticaly proved it impossible for him to have had ample time to accuratly clock me even at that speed. I created reasonable doubt against the cop. Dropped.

When you fight a ticket, dont rely on a lawyer. Get creative, take pictures, doing some number crunching, CREATE DOUBT!

Ive been nailed 23 times, and only 5 of those were ever finalized. It hurt my wallet, but my ego went WAAAY up smile.gif

Originally posted by yotaman88210:

The company will pay for the ticket but they can't take the points off your license. Also when their gun reads ERR don't you think the cop would wonder why??? I'm sure their guns usually don't do that. OOOOO and about the 2 mph lower thing from above their guns by law have to be recalibrated every thirty---fourty-five dasys and if you fight a ticket in court you can ask to see that certification to verify it is updated. ~~~TRUE STORY~~

What an officer knows and what an officer can prove in the court of law are 2 very different things.

• 2 months later...
I have to say that having moved here from newyork that the cops in columbus are real jerks. I really never got any tickets back home because the cops had better things to do than sit behind shopping centers at 1am and write speeding tickets for 28mph in a 25mph zone. I wouldnt suggest anyone trying to run from the police here. I had a cop one night that I went past and was going alittle faster than the speed limit. He pulled out and started to follow me slowly and didn't put his lights on. I was very close to home and immediately turned into my condo complex parking lot. He thought I was trying to ditch him and got really pissed off. Although he probably felt like an idiot when I told him I lived there, so he gave me a warning.

• 3 months later...
I agree that the cops here are jerks, im from LA and i have never gotten a ticket, but since i came here I have gotten 2. thanks for all the notes on how to aviod tickets and the situations, and the k40 i think is being sold a Passen for a cheaper price, but dont quote me on it.