Gahanna

El Karacho1647545492

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by 10xworse:

***All posts made by 10xworse are for the sole purpose of entertainment and are completely fabricated***

????

anyway, i am on a first name basis with a few of the g-town cops (from scouting), and the intersection cameras do NOT HAVE THE RESOLUTION to get a plate number, and are not equipped with speed checking or speed sensitive equipment, trust me, i have gone through the stygler/670 intersection at 100+, just ahead of a gahanna cop

hey, he challenged me

Originally posted by Just Another F-body:

????

anyway, i am on a first name basis with a few of the g-town cops (from scouting), and the intersection cameras do NOT HAVE THE RESOLUTION to get a plate number, and are not equipped with speed checking or speed sensitive equipment, trust me, i have gone through the stygler/670 intersection at 100+, just ahead of a gahanna cop

hey, he challenged me

yea thats just my sig disclaimer from my street racing days which i have sworn off of. i suppose i should change it.

I know a few of the gahanna cops, but I haven't asked them about the new equipment, i just heard that from a friend at the BMV who is a cop stuff buff (drives around in an old black unmarked police interceptor, it has everything but the radio and the lights because its a civ. car)

Originally posted by Coke:

Are you mentally ill?

exactly what I was thinking... besides the fact taht there are cops on here and you just admited to doing it.... remind me that if I see you driving to turn away. That road is not designed to handle 70 mph let along 100+