riverside drive

Guest XIVenom1X

Guest XIVenom1X

the part of riverside drive between hard rd and 161 is a speed trap. the speed limit goes from 50 to 40. and the cops always sit on the part of the road that isnt finished and the 270 bridge hides them or they sit at the closed restaurant by the driving range and they also sit in the driving range parking lot late at night. one other spot they sit is in scioto park, which right before hard rd.

another spot i see cops all the time is on sawmill rd at the osu airport. people have been racing there a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wvabackpacker
They are also clocking people at the park, Tim Hortons, and by the driving range. Almost got me on my motorcyle from Tim Hortons last summer...

• 1 month later...
Guest KILLTHEPAIN3597
Originally posted by hell of a lot faster than geoff:

the part of riverside drive between hard rd and 161 is a speed trap. the speed limit goes from 50 to 40. and the cops always sit on the part of the road that isnt finished and the 270 bridge hides them or they sit at the closed restaurant by the driving range and they also sit in the driving range parking lot late at night. one other spot they sit is in scioto park, which right before hard rd.

another spot i see cops all the time is on sawmill rd at the osu airport. people have been racing there a lot.

they also sit on bright road late at night and on a sidestreet that goes down to some houses by the river, they also like to pull uey's in low traffic on that road to come after u.