Hard Rd Smoky Row Rd Sawmill Rd

Guest CavDriver96

Guest CavDriver96

graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

So's you all know Hard Rd, Smoky Row Rd, and Sawmill Rd are all well-patrolled now. Here's a list of where I've seen'em.

Hard Rd. - Bottom of Riverside there's a Police Station, small patches of land next to the road in front of the Dublin High School, Kilbourne High School parking lot.

Smoky Row Rd. (Starting from train tracks @ entrance of Powell and going til Snouffer) - Church parking lot and BP gas station on right side, then the UDF on the left side, behind fire station on left, and in church parking lots on both sides right before Snouffer

Sawmill Rd. - As far as Sawmill Rd goes, you should NOT race from Friday Afternoon until Monday Afternoon, the cops are now just patrolling the entire street on the weekends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chochmo
not saying any of you are wrong, but i just must be lucky. I live right off sawmill, and I have never seen shit on sawmill. It actually surprises me how much I get away with on that road, and i never see cops. I'll keep my eyes out, Riverside drive in dublin from 161 to powell Rd, is also heavily patrolled.